Jul 19, 2005

Campusprogress.org

One of the things that keeps me busy is doing illustrations for CampusProgress.org, a web publication set up by the Center for American Progress. July 13th was their first annual National Student Conference and they were nice enough to fly me down to hang out. Bill Clinton was the keynote speaker, I met a bunch of college kids, and drank a lot afterwards (not during the event as kids apparently do at College Republican Conventions). Here are some pictures of the backdrop I designed.



For a larger shot of my original file click here

I got to meet the staff of Campus Progress I've been working with including August Pollak of XQUZYPHYR & Overboard. I also met Katrina Vanden Heuvel and David Rees, who were panelists during the conference.

Clinton's speech and all the other speeches and panels are available here.

photos, blogs, and other stuff concerning the conference are here.