Jan 2, 2006

What's coming from me in 2006

  • Two strips a week this month!
  • I'll be posting lots of illustrations on this blog since that's mostly what I do all day. When possible I want post my whole creative process: sketches, pencils, inks, color, and changes.
  • Attitude3: The Subversive Online Cartoonist Edited by Ted Rall will be out in June 2006. It'll have interviews and cartoons from 21 alternative cartoonists including August Pollack, Ben Smith, Rob Balder, and yours truly.
  • I'll be appearing on two really cool podcasts at some point this year.
  • Possibly awesome project with the Free Press about the 2004 election.
  • More non-Idiot Box comics--one pagers and short stories--are in the works.
  • Other stuff I can't think of now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home