May 12, 2006

Attitude 3 Signing in Cleveland

Attitude 3 should be in stores by the 15th of this month. You can pre-order a copy from me here and I will put a sketch in it.

On June 15th I will be signing copies at Mac's Backs on Coventry Road in Cleveland (map) . Brian McFadden of Big Fat Whale will also be there. The exact time is not yet known, but it will be in the evening. There is also some street fair thing going on that night, so you can get drunk and spill coney sauce all over yourself. Probably.

3 Comments:

Blogger Matt Bors said...

oooo, that sounds like a good deal 'ox9a24wdot'

4:39 PM  
Blogger Brian McFadden said...

I don't know about this ox9a24wdot feloow, but everyone else should go to the signing. I hear that McFadden guy is dreamy.

It says 6PM on macsbacks.com. But it also says I'm from NYC, so who knows.

The RSS feed is back.

Also, what is coney sauce?

9:30 PM  
Blogger Matt Bors said...

http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1655,138191-244198,00.html

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home