Jun 28, 2006

New strip to start in the Seattle Stranger

Haven't been posting much lately as I have been busy starting some new projects. One of them is that I will be doing a second weekly strip, starting next week, that will run in the Seattle Stranger. The subject matter will be the same as Idiot Box, but in a smaller three panel format. The strip is slated to run "at least a month, maybe the rest of the summer, maybe longer" to paraphrase the Editor. I'll be posting them here for you every week. Not sure which day yet, so check back. I'm looking forward to trying out a new format and since I was planning on doing two Idiot Box strips for the rest of the Summer this works out great.

1 Comments:

Blogger Evil Ed said...

Dude, you do realize this means you are in the two coolest alt-papers in the country, right?

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home