Aug 3, 2006

New Toon: It's The End Of The World As We Know It...


click to enlarge

...and they feel fine. The message board over at Rapture Ready was brimming with excitement as people started needlessly dying in the Middle East. Some of their comments were getting attention from atheist blogs so they pulled them. But not before they were reprinted elsewhere, such as Bartholomew's notes on religion:
  • I too am soooo excited!! I get goose bumps, literally, when I watch what's going on in the M.E.!!
  • I am a Jewish princess, my Father is the King of Kings!
  • Days like today it's all I want. Other days because of others I want one more. But what a privilege to be apart of the rapture. I can hardly wait!!
  • I am excited beyond words that the struggle of this life may be over soon and I can finally be FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Abell Smith said...

Outstanding. Only thing is that I think Rapture dogma says that people will rise "out of their clothes" and ascend to heaven... so those people should all be naked...

But then, that wouldn't be very Christian of them, would it?

4:00 PM  
Blogger Matt Bors said...

Different subject, but I always wondered about ghosts...why do they have clothes? has the spectral energy of their underwear been trapped between two worlds?

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home