Jan 30, 2007

The Great Glue Factory In The Sky

Barbaro, some horse, was put down today. Big news in America. I saw a clip of the news conference where a woman (the owner?) asked everyone to pray for Barbaro. I'm curious to know how that prayer would go. "Dear God, please don't send Barbaro's horse soul to horse hell. He lived a good Christian life."

Here are some of my favorite headlines commemorating this event:
and my personal favorite:
Is the post office going to be closed tomorrow for this? I have some shit I need to mail.

Update: I should have known there would be at least one of these.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brubaker said...

This cartoon says it all:

http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoon/display.cfm/30381

(link via August Pollak)

9:28 PM  
Blogger Matt Bors said...

saw that. It's pretty good. Check out my new strip on Barbaro.

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home