Feb 15, 2007

New Toon: Ted Haggard, Ex-Gay


click to enlarge

It's Ted Haggard week here at www.mattbors.com. There is one glaring thing I included (or did not include rather) in this comic. Haggard has five children and I had to omit some for space and aesthetic reasons. No, but seriously, I got to drawing this and wanting it to be as realistic and fair as possible took a look at it and felt something was missing. What was it? Oh, right. I drew him with pants. Haggard wouldn't be wearing any fucking pants in this situation!

As gracious reader/spiritual advisor Bruce tells me:
Sick, very sick young man grow up and I pray that you repent because Jesus loves even sick boys like you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mikhaela Reid said...

it took me a moment to realize you seriously drew a pantless Ted Haggard. that is both disgusting and cool at the same time.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Matt Bors said...

Ted Haggard doesn't like me. I can't give massages and don't deal drugs.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Matt Bors said...

yes, it's the first movie I've seen that made me physically nauseous.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home