May 3, 2007

New Toon: Memoir Madness


click to enlarge

I'm glad George Tenet decided to grace us with a book about being at the "Center of the Storm." People have been excoriating this bastard all week. See columns by Scheer, Rall, and Huffington.

Alec Baldwin is coming out with a book on divorce litigation. I didn't make that up. Also, the Rutgers Women's Basketball coach signed a multi-million dollar book deal. There were too many disgusting cash-ins to even mention. I heard Anna Nicole's half-sister or something has some book out already.What else, what else? Oh, just after the ink dried on this comic I found out a Virginia Tech Professor signed a deal. I'm sure books by Imus, the Duke Lacrosse Players, Madonna's new kid, and Terri Schiavo will hit the shelves soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home