Jun 28, 2007

The Myopic Madness of Rudy Giuliani


click to enlarge

Rudy Giuliani is trying to milk 9/11 sympathy and fear even more than Bush. He may even make a worse President, what with his penchant for police crackdowns and anti-art authoritarianism. In my view, censoring art in an unforgivable offense on par with War Crimes. I'd like to see an international tribunal established to try, and possibly execute, offenders.

After 9/11, he was declared "America's Mayor," for his alleged leadership that day. This is another issue I'm planning on taking up soon in a cartoon.

Don't forget! You can purchase collections of my strips in the store.

1 Comments:

Blogger Avi said...

Once my bureacratic overlords (who I for one, welcome) give me my money, I'll be sure to get some of that stuff.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home