Jul 26, 2007

New Toon: Guantanamo Health Care


click to enlarge

As Michael Moore shows in SiCKO, Guantanamo detainees are given top notch health care while poor Americans are denied treatment and dumped on skid row. hmmm...I wonder if something is wrong with our system. So when conservatives talk about how great evil-doers have it down there--how it's like a five star resort--they would be right if only for the having no legal rights and being tortured thing, which is kind of strange in light of the fact that they get better health care than many Americans.

And I always love an excuse to draw people getting tortured. Not sure why. I did manage to refrain from drawing a detainee with panties on their head. Cartoonist Masheka Wood recently informed me that I do that a lot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Masheka said...

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Drawing panty-headed detainees, I mean, not torturing them. -M

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home