Oct 26, 2007

Not For Gays

Sean Hannity has a dating service. It's called Hannidate.
The place where people of like conservative minds can come together to meet... It's fun, interactive, safe and anonymous - until you decide to take it further.
Sounds steamy. I could only look at one profile before I had to stop.
I aspire to be a good wife to my husband and show my love and respect for the Lord Jesus Christ by sharing His blessings with the wolrd(sic). I want to have nine beautiful babies and a white wedding before I turn 21. I dream that the perfect husband will walk into my life any day now.
It's just my opinion, but that's not exactly info you should release before the first date. Wait, do the nine babies come before or after the wedding? How's your appearance, by the way? Are you hot?
My fellow parishoners tell me that my eyes sparkle from my love of the Lord.
oh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home