Oct 4, 2007

Shit.

Greetings from a blessed Internet cafe!

My computer appears to have bit the dust. Along with all of the projects and comics I've done recently and every contact I've ever made. I'm fucked and will probably be shelling a few thousand out for a new computer this week. I'll be drawing my cartoons and scanning them in wherever I can until things are fixed.

I won't be able to post here or update my website for the indefinite future. Until I come back, read my comics at comics.com.

2 Comments:

Blogger TLC's Place said...

Hi Matt,

There are services that do data recovery. Do your research, find one with a solid reputation, and see how much of that data you can get back.

Just because the computer bit the dust doesn't necessarily mean the hard drive is toast. But again, make sure you find someone that knows their stuff. What they should do is make an exact copy of the hard drive, and work on that copy (assuming it's possible to make a copy).

TLC

12:07 AM  
Blogger kelly said...

Shit indeed. Sorry to hear about your computer woes. A few months ago mine started shutting down randomly, without warning. It's annoying, but at least it'll turn back on...

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home