Nov 20, 2007

Random News

  • I don't think I mentioned it here, but cartoonist Kevin Moore recently joined our little Cartoonists With Attitude group. Kevin was featured in the Attitude 2 anthology and draws the political cartoon In Contempt twice a week.
  • Some people have written to ask if my strip is still called "Idiot Box" now that I'm syndicated, seeing how I dropped the title from above each comic on this website. The answer is both Yes and No. Technically, I am being syndicated by my name, as an editorial cartoonist without a titled strip. As far as I know, all of my weekly clients still call the strip Idiot Box and future altweekly clients probably will as well, since they like having features with titles as opposed to Editorial pages in newspapers that like to run work with just the author's name. Don't ask me why these differences exist.
  • I have a few cartoons in The Best Political Cartoons of the Year, 2008 Edited by Daryl Cagle, which just came out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home