Feb 25, 2008

Madrassa Veterans For Truth Strike!

uh oh.




The Clinton camp is clearly plagiarizing my work. Just days after releasing this comic, Clinton incorporated my mocking of Obama into her stump speech, saying "The Sky Will Open, The Light Will Come Down." Exactly what happened in my comic.

Now they are "circulating" this picture of Obama in the muslim terror garb of his rancid relatives. See my Madrassa Veterans For Truth comics here and here where I lay out the blueprints for this attack that the Clinton campaign technocrats have shamelessly stolen and used, without attribution or approval, for their partisan political purposes.

Shame on you, Hillary Clinton. Shame on you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Moore said...

I keep wondering if there is a top limit on how retarded this contest will get. So far, I keep underestimating them.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Matt Bors said...

She's a No Limit Soldier as Master P might say.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Brubaker said...

She's a hypocrite, too, judging by this photo:

http://tinyurl.com/2z6l2m

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home