May 30, 2008

Man/Animal Marriage



Cartoonist are a pretty self-obsessed lot. They all have Google alerts on their names so when I post Turd Awards or something, half of the artists write me to bitch and moan. Take last week when I linked to a smelly piece of poop by Glenn Foden about how gay marriage may lead to legalized pig fucking. Glenn wrote that he didn't care much what someone from my side of the tracks thought of his work and that the public denigration just motivated him to work harder. What can-do spirit!

Well, Glenn in turn inspired me with the thoughtful legal and philosophical points put forth in his fine work so I thought I'd expound on Man/Animal Marriage myself.

Monday: The Subliminal Jihadist Threat

2 Comments:

Blogger Brubaker said...

Probably the funniest anti-gay marriage cartoon I've seen is this one:

http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoon/display.cfm/53482/

Californians are doomed, I say! Massachusetts too, I guess.

Nice use of the dramatic chipmunk.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Matt Bors said...

oh, wow. That cartoon is crazy! God is going to nuke the citizens of California?

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home