Oct 10, 2008

Circular...Logic?

Sarah Palin at a rally yesterday:
I know when my impatience through interviews or anything else shows--I know when that happens that some of you may think that I'm just trying to provide job security for Tina Fey. Well...no, it's because I am like you and I wonder too when will the questions be asked and when will we get the answers.
She can't answer questions...because she's wondering when questions will be asked and when there will be answers.

The crowd cheered.

Just take it in.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sumit Khanna said...

The media isn't going to ask the tough questions eh Ms Palin? Well then I have a question.

1) Do you believe the Biblical end time prophecies concerning the resurrection and rapture?

2) Do you believe Israel and Russia fit into that prophecy?

3) Will your religious beliefs affect foreign policy decisions?

No one will ask those very important questions.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home