Oct 25, 2008

Mailbag Douchebag

arthur_mosier@yahoo.com writes:
"The Racist Succumbs". The Racist? Let me tell you who the Racist is... [proceeds to tell me who the racist is for nearly 1,000 words of block text: La Raza, NAACP, Will Smith, liberals, etc.] ...I have no idea if you are black or white. But, based on your openly anti-white racist hate-cartooning, I have to imagine that you are either an Affirmative-Action propelled, racist black or a white-guilt ridden, elitist judaic. Either way, you are clearly a hypocritical black-sycophant with a gut full of hate.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Didn't you know that acknowledging racism is racist?! You've got to stop holding the white man down, Matt.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Eirik said...

I'm out of words to describe what I feel at the moment. The lack of any reasonable argument whatsoever fills me with both a feeling of sadness and disillusion.

Just prepare yourself, Matt. When McCain loses, they will take out all their anger on you - you communist pig.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Judas Peckerwood said...

So which is it, Matt: Affirmative-Action propelled, racist black or white-guilt ridden, elitist judaic?

Arthur's razor-sharp logic makes it clear that you must be one or the other, and enquiring minds want to know.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Matt Bors said...

I'm a white affirmative-action propelled atheist pro-black s
sycophant.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't ss you at the last meeting

9:53 AM  
Blogger Alyzarin said...

I didn't know affirmative action could be used as a propellant. Maybe this genius has discovered a new alternative energy source!

11:48 AM  
Blogger Matt Bors said...

Only people with completely insulting, bigoted, or threatening e-mail will have their address posted. People who have a modicum of respect, including conservatives and dissenters, do not have to worry about me posting their address.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home