Oct 4, 2009

Butt Bomb

It is very important in the rough and tumble world of opinion making to point out when we got it so right. (Not really, as the most successful pundits are wrong most of the time.) It's been reported that we've seen a suicide butt bomber and I'm going to say I totally called this one.

This Sun article says "astonished experts admitted: 'We've never heard of anything quite like this before.'" Well, yes, except for my 2006 comic urgently warning the world of this imminent threat. I was off by a year, predicting anal assassination by 2008. We'll see how my "Mayan Suicider" prediction pans out.


3 Comments:

Anonymous weez said...

Don't forget about the imminent terrorist threat of 'old lady taking a photograph on railway property,' a handy threat to know about when Officer Plod can't make stick a charge of 'old lady takes photograph of cop on train,' especially when the old lady didn't take any photographs.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can you really say that a warning in the form of a comic is legitimate? Pure coincidence if you ask me.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Matt Bors said...

Pure coincidence?! My pen MANIFESTED the event!

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home