Feb 28, 2006

BREAKING NEWS: newly unearthed comic reveals Matt Bors to be a Right Winger at age 9

A school project from 1992 recently unearthed from my attic reveals I wasn't always a liberal and that I drew my first political cartoon about about nine years earlier than I originally thought. A scrapbook I had to make for school about the news contained one of my earliest stabs against the Big Government totalitarianism of Bill Clinton. In it I expressed my staunch opposition to the five-day waiting period in the Brady Bill.




click to enlarge

2 Comments:

Blogger Evil Ed said...

Ha! I would type "LOL," if I didn't hate that so much. You know, it makes sense though--when I was that age, I enjoyed pro wrestling, auto racing, and "The Dukes of Hazzard" (not to mention the "Smokey and the Bandit" and Clint Eastwood/orangutan movies). Then I grew up. Maybe the right-wingers are just in a state of arrested development.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Matt Bors said...

good theory. I thought guns were cool because they killed people, which was a really fun thing to pretend to do in my backyard. Then, like you said, I grew up.

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home