Jul 6, 2006

New Toon: PNAC: The RZR


click to enlarge

Finally taking a little break from the politics to address a most pressing issue in today's society: the ever-shrinking phone. I think I am the last American over nine years old to have never owned a cell phone. This has to do with the fact that I work from home, thus am at my land line most of the day, and that I am a loser. The technology in these phones is pretty cool, I admit. It seems clear that in a few years we will have a device that will handle calls, stream internet, radio, television, takes pictures, and hold a trigagig of music. When those come out, I'll cave in and get one. When the price comes down.

Check out previous PNAC strips here, here, and here.

And pick up the Idiot Box collections in the store.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brubaker said...

I'll buy one when there's a device that can handle calls, stream internet, radio, television, takes pictures, hold a trigagig of music AND a 16mm film projector.

Now THAT'S a good investment.

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home