Feb 26, 2007

Conservapedia!

I had no idea this existed until I read about it in August's latest comic. Check out Conservapedia, the user editable right-wing encyclopedia that includes such highly researched knowledge nuggets as:
Evolutionists have no real evidence that macroevolution occurs and there is no consensus on how it allegedly occurs...
and
Evolution Violates the Second Law of Thermodynamics
And there is about six encyclopedias worth of problems on their moon entry:
Our solar system is one of the few that has only one sun. Only one sun and only one moon: this uniqueness may reflect the existence of only one God.

3 Comments:

Blogger Terra said...

Wow. Sometimes I'm dumbstruck by how DUMB some people can be. I think I might post about this and if I do, I'll like to your post, since you pretty much summed up the idiocy. Thanks Matt.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Terra said...

ARGH. link to your post, not like. I sure wish we could edit comments! ;)

12:03 PM  
Blogger Matt Bors said...

yeah, Thanks Terra!

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home