May 15, 2007

purch my merch

Copies of all of my comic strip collections are now down to the single digits.

So go order the Sluts of Guantanamo Bay and A Pamphlet for Torture Enthusiasts now! Both 40 page collections are filled with strips that are no longer available on my website. If I have a proper collection of my work published, some of the better strips will make their way there, but it's safe to say that most of these comics will never see print again. I never plan on republishing these books.

The War On Baristas collects strips I did for the Stranger last year and is also getting very low. You can order both of my Idiot Box collections along with a signed copy of Attitude 3 three (along with two other comics I published back in the day) for only $19.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home