Sep 10, 2007

Let My People Go!

Avril Lavigne has a list of Ten Commandments in some shitty magazine.
5) Practise Good Karma
I am a very giving person. When the hurricanes thing happened, I went to my closet, filled six boxes of stuff and said to my assistant, "Take it to Katrina!" I also like to give stuff to people who are my "workers", especially if they don't make much money.

7) Advocate Spirituality
I'm not particularly religious, but I am spiritual. What kind? Feng Shui, mostly, and energy. I'm good at picking up on people's energy, like I'm receptive or something.
I'm leaning towards "or something."

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian McFadden said...

Normally, I'd say Avril's quote might be a piece of performance art and that she's just our generation's very attractive Andy Kaufman.

However, I saw Fast Food Nation and know she's a vapid blight on humanity. An attractive blight, but one nonetheless.

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home