Dec 5, 2007

Yoga!



Pat Robertson doesn't like Yoga. The Eastern influenced exercise is "really spooky." Well OK, Pat. At least yoga instructors don't call for the assassination of foreign leaders. There are spiritual/new age/hindu beliefs that go along with certain types of yoga but most Americans do it for the exercise. Why can't they simply be wrong instead of influenced by satan?

I never understood this about fundamentalists. I used to debate the the Jehovah's Witnesses who came to my door until they got bored (it took a while) and they once tried to convince me of how palm reading, channeling and astrology were satanic. I tried to explain how it's all nonsense and that those people are frauds, but they couldn't see it. They kept saying things like, "But how could they divine the future without demonic influence?"

1 Comments:

Blogger Yogadawg said...

Funny as hell and oh so sad. Great job!

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home