Jun 2, 2008

Subliminal Jihad



Michelle Malkin and friends raised a fuss over an ad for a donut shop with a scarf in it--an issue that affects all Americans.

I struggle with whether or not I should note that an incident or quote is real in my comics. Sometimes it's important to let people know you are not actually making this up, but it can detract from the reading. After I finished the comic, I showed it to a friend who hadn't heard of the Dunkin' Donuts incident or the brouhaha over the 9/11 memorial. They laughed and said, "You know, I can almost imagine those things happening in real life." Then I broke the bad news.

Wednesday: The Situation Room

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Moore said...

You are a fifth column of anti-american terrorism. Get a flag lapel pin and redeem yourself!

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home