Sep 3, 2008

RNC Thoughts

After Huckabee's speech I decided to foot it to the store for some hard alcohol before Rudy took the stage. I'm real glad I did. Rudy delivered an angry barn burner. I'm glad this authoritarian wasn't permitted to get the nomination. His hatred of Obama is almost palpable.

Why can't these people chant "USA!" in unison? They get one going every few minutes and it falls apart instantly. CNN zooms in on someone yelling "A" when everyone else in on the "U." Sounds like they hate America.

Palin is like a female Mike Huckabee: charismatic, likable, affable, crazy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

Exactly. I really enjoy Huckbee on Colbert, but would be scared shitless if he were in charge of my state or country (instead I have Sonny "Pray For Rain" Purdue, which is still pretty sad).

11:48 PM  
Blogger skomalley said...

It's like listening to the borg. Resistance of Republican change is futile.

2:09 AM  
Blogger John said...

Hi, nice sad little blog. You should come to my site for a more happy version of the election... www.NOBAMA.com

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home