Jan 20, 2009

Memory Lane II

For the last two years, I've barely drawn Bush. By the sixth year of his presidency the idea of having a narcissistic idiot running the country had lost most of its humor and I just wanted it to end. The marathon 2008 election gave me the cover I was looking for. Here's some memorable events from the last four years.

In the run-up to the 2004 election I pondered why anyone would vote for the man again...



...and when he won I wondered what kind of country I was living in.



In Bush's last press conference he claimed the response to Hurricane Katrina was fine and dandy. Uh huh.


Rewriting history and claiming near-dictatorial powers was still considered acceptable to much of the public and media in 2005.







Five years after 9/11 everything was running smoothly!



On a trip to Vietnam, Bush said there were valuable lessons to learn from the Vietnam War: Don't pull out from a quagmire too soon.


1 Comments:

Blogger Improvedliving said...

Very interesting. I just did the experiment, and contrary to what is written in the explanation


improve your memory

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home