Oct 23, 2009

Bors Blog turns 5

It occurred to me recently that I was approaching five years of blogging (also known as "bolging" around here). That's not a very remarkable feat in this age, but I thought I'd pause for a moment to remark on it anyway.

This blog remains a labor of love, but I've been making a concerted effort over the last two years to update regularly and add all the features you may or may not have come to care about: Illustration Friday, Mailbag Douchebag, Turd Awards, why does Bors never post on Thursdays?, etc. (Not to mention the 650+ cartoons I've posted.) I dare not calculate the man hours wast--invested, but it will pay off the day all revenue models collapse and I have to survive on web ads for gold and anti-aging cream.

Anyway, a quick moment of seriousness: Thanks for coming back week after week to read my work. And my bolg.

Now on to the next post, next cartoon, next deadline...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Mike said...

Congrats, Matt! Reading your bolg and excellent cartoons has become part of my daily routine. So thanks for keeping me entertained and providing an excellent reason to procrastinate at work.

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bolg on, Matt, bolg on!

12:05 PM  
Blogger Judas Peckerwood said...

Nice bolg ya got there!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Kevin Moore said...

This puts a bolg in my pants.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Kevin Moore said...

Dang you, Peckerwood, ya beat me!

1:35 PM  
Anonymous weez said...

This whole 'bolger' thing is such a strawman.

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog is an awesome addition to the great comics you make, Matt! Every time I go home and see the crappy syndicated comics in the paper I'm so glad you and Tom Tomorrow are around (also props to the rest of CWA though I don't read them as much).

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home