Dec 15, 2009

Holy Hipster!

Back when making fun of hipsters was merely popular and not yet a full-blown internet phenomenon worthy of a book deal, I made some comics about the obnoxious urbanites. Here is a panel from one drawn in 2004.



The notation at the bottom reads: "This human being was really seen." Well, today I was wasting time on Look At This Fucking Hipster and ran into the very same fella who seems to have hit the big time in hipster recognition. Still rockin' the mustache I see!



I feel I should apologize for drawing your attention to this photo.

8 Comments:

Blogger Big Mark 243 said...

LOL ... apologies accepted!!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Dennis Pacheco said...

I have to say I was really surprised to see my college roommate on your blog. His name is Nick Gazin and I believe he's the comics editor at Vice Magazine now. Do you know him?

11:24 AM  
Blogger Matt Bors said...

I only know OF him.

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am angry that you have informed me of another website that takes user-submitted content and turns it into a retail product. There are plenty of these sites out there and the effort/reward ratio rivals that of top-tier CEOs. I find it disgusting.

Not that a news website would stoop to such a level. Never.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Kevin Moore said...

I like the shame, utter shame expressed by that poor woman.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Aaron Manton said...

Bruiser Brody had a kid?

2:24 PM  
Blogger Jim Barton said...

Holy Crow that is disgusting. Looks like the English rocker from Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Nicholas Gazin said...

This is Nick Gazin. What was that comic with a drawing of me in it? I hate the 1800s and want to correct that libelous untruth.

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home