Jan 13, 2010

White Mailbag

On Monday's comic:
This one is a new low even for you. I don't think I would
have a problem being profiled for searches if white suicide
bombers where the norm. Searching an 80 year old white
granny looking for bombs might just be a bit non-productive.
I suggest you look at the current Henry Payne comic, it at
least makes sense.

Steve
I've received a couple e-mails like this from white men who are offering themselves up for underwear inspection from black officials. Peculiar.

5 Comments:

Blogger Matt J Stannard said...

By "makes sense" the writer must mean "isn't f***ing funny."

3:14 PM  
Blogger wolfetone75 said...

Oh, I'm not so sure it's peculiar at all. White guys who send e-mails like this just wish someone would check their underwear.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The phrase "a new low even for you" reminds me of someone....

"Bill Hicks"? Is that you?

5:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Doesn't that dude look too much like Obama?

6:21 PM  
Blogger Kevin Moore said...

If you ever start another comic strip, "A New Low Even For You" would make a great title.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home