Feb 16, 2010

Meet The Press...And Finally The Cartoonist!

Editor and Publisher reports David Gregory has caved to the non-stop vigilance of Bors Blog :
"Meet The Press" said Tuesday that the failure of host David Gregory to credit the cartoonist for cartoons aired on the show was "a completely unintentional oversight" - and that they will be recognized in all future shows.
They actually credit Rob Tornoe's blog post on Monday with getting the ball rolling. I happen to know that Tornoe is but one opinion-maker in my vast and faithful readership, which includes the President, The Black Eyed Peas and Wolf Blitzer, a dear friend.

I'm content to be the wizard behind the curtain as long as I get what I want.

2 Comments:

Blogger Big Mark 243 said...

LOL... I do know that feeling!

5:08 PM  
Blogger Kevin Moore said...

The secret history of this story will one day reveal your strong arm tactics, including the kidnapping of David Gregory's hair-dryer, parts of which arrived hourly in his mail until he relented.

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home