Feb 9, 2010

War Is Boring

Last Friday I finished War Is Boring, my first graphic novel, which is written by David Axe. I'm extremely satisfied with the result and hope you will check it out when it's released on August 3rd. You can Pre-order now on Amazon and I'll be flogging the hell out of it closer to the release date.

Here is a page from the sixth chapter, which takes place in Somalia. There's more information on the book here and pages from previous chapters here, here, here, here and here.



click to enlarge

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen Sorensen said...

Congrats on finishing, Matt! I imagine you've racked up a few empty beer bottles already.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Kevin Moore said...

Congratulations, dude! What will you do with all of your free time?

Ha. Ha. Ha.

2:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats! That's a huge accomplishment. Looking forward to seeing this in print.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home