Apr 26, 2010

( . Y . ) <=3



The Supreme Court is making me nervous. Not only because it's stacked with four right-wing radicals, but nine people who seem a little out of touch with technology. DC Dicta's reporting on a sexting case last week got a lot of attention. All the justices seemed a bit befuddled.* Here's Scalia, unfamiliar with the technology presumably because it wasn't mentioned by name in the Constitution.
“Could Quon print these spicy little conversations and send them to his buddies?” Scalia asked.
Yes. Usually when I have a sexually explicit e-mail or text I want to share with my buddies, I print them out and mail them. Or, if I want to cut down on transmission time, simply fax them over.

*To be fair to Clarence Thomas, he never asks questions so no one really knows what he thinks. It would also be naive to assumed he doesn't know about the latest ways you can sexually harass people.

Wednesday: Shakin' Your Booty

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Moore said...

The title to this post gave me an erection. But I don't know how to masturtext.

12:17 AM  
Blogger MC Nedelsky said...

The second panel: is it just randomly hilarious or is it referring to something specific? [note: aren't you allowed to keep people off your lawn?] I also laughed alot at the fourth panel while really having no clue what it meant.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home