Jan 30, 2006

New Toon: Hamed, The Known Al Qaeda Agent

Well, this ends the two strips a week run. I expect I'll return to it in a few months, after I have the chance to get a ahead on the comics so I'm not killing myself at the last minute to get it done.

The governments excuses for wiretapping aren't making much sense. According to them, they are only for international calls from known or suspected Al Qaeda operatives. Does this mean they don't monitor domestic calls of Al Qaeda operatives? Like the ones the 9/11 hijackers probably made to each other? I really wish they would. Oh, and with a warrant like the Constitution talks about. In fact, if there are Al Qaeda operatives on American soil that we are openly aware of --and feel free to call me crazy here-- I'm leaning towards arresting them.



click to enlarge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home