Mar 5, 2006

Site Updates


  • I've disabled the archives before September 2005 , which means 138 comics are gone for good. The best ones, however, are available in my self-made collections The Sluts Of Guantanamo Bay and A Pamphlet For Torture Enthusiats. Buy 'em. They're cheap.
  • I've added some overdue additions to the links pages including Bob The Angry Flower, Perry Bible Fellowship, Bad Reporter, and Masheka, among others.
  • My bio now has four short sentences instead of just one and still contains no pertinent information.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mikhaela Reid said...

What led you to disable the archives? And how long have you been cartooning that you have 138 cartoons? I only have

6:14 PM  
Blogger Mikhaela Reid said...

sorry, meant to say I only have about 147 in my archive (I've probably done about 160 or so)... but I guess for a while my strip was biweekly.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Matt Bors said...

I'm on #172 right now. I've was two two a week for a while when I started and have done it for short periods since then.

I guess I disabled it as an incentive for people to buy the books, which probably won't work.

9:30 AM  
Blogger Mikhaela Reid said...

I don't think it will work. The best thing to do as an editorial cartoonist is to get more loyal readers and pick up more papers, etc., and disabling archives doesn't help that.

But I could be wrong, and hope I am.

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home