Apr 12, 2006

Parade Of Originality

Anyone remember when I drew this cartoon?


click to enlarge


It got some attention and was posted on Cagle's blog and got me listed on the site. Now with the revelation that Bush OK'd the leak of Valerie Plame's name a whole slew of comics at Cagle have been unleashed on us with Bush literally leaking water. Get it?! He leaked!

Another roundup on the site recently has got me scratching my head. The incident with Cynthia McKinney punching a police officer. The cartoons listed on Cagle are all virtually identical and--without any subtlety--seem to say the same thing: Cynthia McKinney is a fat black bitch with fat black bitch hair. See for yourself.

UPDATE: I also wanted to point out this cartoon by Glenn McCoy. Please note the metal detector going off even though she ran around it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel better, when I first started blogging in March of 2002, one of the firsts posts I wrote was how I thought Bush would actually get the U.S. involved in a nuclear war. And now he's threatening to nuke Iran. Wheee.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Abell Smith said...

Oh, you crazy "alternative" political cartoonists... wallowing in poverty while you try to actually make "substantive contributions" to the national dialogue on issues of great consequence. When will you learn?

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home