Aug 31, 2006

From the Mail Bag

Why are you cartoons so slanted? Is that the only way they publish politico cartoon this days. Seems like its always a shot at the right? Any problems with being an equal opportunity basher. I cant say I like either side, but I do enjoy parodies lampooning both sides of the aisle.

Donnie Mac
No, it's not the only way they publish cartoons. Usually the only way they publish them in dailies are inoffensive lame jokes. I try not to impose the fairness doctrine in my comics, I just try to make them funny. I suppose they aren't funny to the people I typically skewer, such as hypocritical right-wingers, religious zealots, and pussy democrats, but I'm unconcerned with what those groups think of me. I'm not an objective journalist, I'm just anti-bullshit.

Here are three anti-bullshit takes on Democrats for you. And here is a recent cartoon making fun of certain peace activists.

And from a friend:
I have the "Sudan is for Lovers" postcard posted prominently in my office at the day job and have already been told by our HR head that "it might not be appropriate for a work environment." Her blank stare when I replied that I vactioned there said it all...
And a nice fellow by the name of N.W.A.-CRIP writes about my NWA comic:
o shit so matt bors is the dead man that made this, im gonna fucking stomp your pussy face in. you must be a stupid motha fucka for callin eazy e the fuckin god fatha of rap sleazy p,plaese tell me where you live because i would love to get dre and ren and show you how n.w.a really does things. this fuckin gay pussy website thinks it can diss N.W.A, no way im goin to let you fuckin faggots even try to diss us .I will come where ever the fuck gay place this website is located and fuckin stomp all you then leave a blue bandana layin cross ya face.

3 Comments:

Blogger Abell Smith said...

Uhhh... okey-dokey. Who knew inner-city gangs had branched into "drive-by e-mails"?

3:55 PM  
Blogger Matt Bors said...

I guess it's the continuation of the ranting conservative bigot at the local bar who discovers free republic.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Jen Sorensen said...

I would say being anti-bullshit does make you objective.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home