Aug 26, 2006

New Illustration

Cover for this week's City Paper in Pittsburgh for their story about student debt. Feels good to do something in Pittsburgh again. My strip was running there for a year or so in a paper called the Front until they folded (It began there in my college student paper). In my portfolio you'll see a bunch of covers I did for them that they never paid me for. Freelance rules!

So all of you Yinzers who now read the strip online should take a moment to write an e-mail to CP's Editor Chris Potter and bring Idiot Box back to the 'burg.


click to enlarge

1 Comments:

Blogger Mikhaela Reid said...

That is exactly how Masheka and I felt when we added up all our student loan debts and crap. I don't know how we'll save for a mortgage when we owe over $54,000. Blech.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home