Sep 6, 2006

New Comic


click to read the whole comic

This comic is running in the 'Back to Campus 06' paper put out by the Cleveland Free Times, was written by James Renner and Frank Lewis of said newspaper, and has the lengthy title of Things The Admissions Office Didn't Tell You About Attending College In North Eastern Ohio.

Since many of you haven't and don't attend college in NE Ohio, you probably won't get all the jokes, but let me explain the first panel. The gigantic 60 foot Jesus rising out of the water is in fact real and known to non-evangelical Ohioans as Touchdown Jesus. If Blackwell wins the Governor's race I suspect one will be erected in every town.

Forgive the gigantic size. It's a double page spread and I couldn't cut it up since the title runs across the whole thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Abell Smith said...

I think the coldest I have ever been in my life was in Cleveland... got hit by a breeze, and it was like needles into my skin. Even worse than the dull Cascade mountain cold that I know...

4:07 PM  
Blogger Matt Bors said...

It's cold, but I have seen the rivers of Pittsburgh freeze over. When this happens, don't cross the bridge at 6 in the morning on your way to work or you will hurt.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home