Mar 1, 2007

New Toon: The Infectious Optimism of Barack Obama


click to enlarge

It's not that I don't like Obama. It's just that his optimistic tones are sometimes too much for a hardened cynic like myself. I'll give him credit though, he's the only Presidential candidate who seems like he might be able to name a contemporary music group other than one he's trying censor. It probably has to do with not being in Washington very long. He's also sparkly clean and articulate!

And on the Obama/Hillary spat earlier, I know it's been duly noted by now, but I love how after David Geffen said of the Clintons, "Everybody in politics lies, but they do it with such ease, it’s troubling,” they lied with such ease, it was troubling:
While Senator Obama was denouncing slash and burn politics yesterday, his campaign's finance chair was viciously and personally attacking Senator Clinton and her husband.
David Geffen isn't his campaign finance chair nor an employee of the campaign in any way.

Check out the store for my strip collections.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home