Apr 24, 2008

Cat Butt

Check out my drawing of a cat's anus for the local paper, Willamette Week. I can't stand cats, but was more than happy to render the puckered pink poop hole for them since it was about Portland's serious cat problem. My neighborhood has about a 1:1 cat to human ratio. So they asked local politicians how they feel about spaying and neutering.

Spaying and neutering is good first step. But what about the street cats already here? I fully back some sort of eradication program.

US Senate candidate David Lorea says: “Cats have a right to live and reproduce.… They do have a right to have fun. I don’t agree to neuter any living thing, you know?”

No, I don't know. I hope a feral cat poops on your mother, David.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home