Aug 9, 2008

Hey, I Hold Lots of Kids!

John Edwards cheated on his wife, sure. But that kid isn't his. It's that other dude's from his campaign. Who knows why there is no father listed on the birth certificate. And that grainy picture of him holding a kid?
"I don't know if that picture is me," Edwards said. "It could well be. It looks like me. I don't know who that baby is...Do you know how many pictures have been taken of me holding children in the last three years? I mean it happens all the time."

Edwards finally told Woodruff that he did not remember a baby being present at the meeting last month in California.

Sounds like he prepped for the interview with Alberto Gonzalez.

John Edwards has revealed himself to be a reckless liar. If I were Elizabeth, I'd cut his balls off and take them to the nearest lab for a paternity test.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Moore said...

Like so many photos printed in the Nat Enq, that photo looks like Edwards and also like a guy who looks like Edwards. I'm not doubting it's veracity, but I don't think it makes convincing evidence, either. That said, what the hell do I know? I thought he was smart enough not to cheat on his cancer-ridden wife while running a serious campaign for President. He may well have fathered a child, smoked ten vials of crack, ran a prostitution ring, and killed humans for sport. Not that I'm bitter or nuthin'.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Matt Bors said...

I just hope for his family's sake, that he has been completely honest on this. He doesn't owe us or the media a paternity test, but Elizabeth should probably insist on it.

I just heard the mother ruled it out though so I guess that will be the end of this story (hopefully).

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home