Jan 20, 2009

MailBag DoucheBag - "That's how I feel about it" Edition

I got a few letters criticizing me for talking about drawing Bush's obit cartoon one day. The best one comes from treasonsucks@bitchslapaliberal.com:
I'm a stalwart Conservative and you're missing the point on Bush. He's one of YOU. He's a liberal. You should go easy on the poor bastard. Were you this rough on Clinton? Because apart from the scandals and the bulbous nose, Clinton and Bush are bedfellows.

I understand your hatred of Bush because I hate liberals with a passion myself. I believe liberals should be rounded up en masse and processed through concentration camps and the gas chambers. That's how I feel about it. America would be truly free if every leftist viewpoint were summarily exterminated.

Thank you!

James M. Baker
Indianapolis

6 Comments:

Blogger Sumit Khanna said...

"I hate liberals" ... Dubba-Tee-Eff? Are you grouping an entire populous together into this category of "Liberal" Baker?

And Bush is a liberal? So, he's for abortion, against...

Wait, what am I doing? I'm trying to rationally explain this e-mail. ... I don't understand. What electrical storm goes on in these peoples' brains? Is my perception of reality foo-bared? Am I not seeing something that's obviously out there? Please, I need to understand: why do I think you're crazy?!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Abell Smith said...

"Thank You!"

That's the most polite wrap-up to a psychopathic statement that I've ever seen!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Eirik said...

Right wing extremists - ain't they cute? They always have a quick, final solution to everything; fire up the gas chambers!

6:16 AM  
Blogger Aaron Manton said...

What confuses me is how he believes Bush and Clinton are bedfellows 'apart from the scandals'. Is he saying Bush had no scandals, or that Clinton didn't? Either way, this gent would have trouble getting my drink order right; the one thing I expect Republicans to be able to do and he can't.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

He has very good manners for a psycho, his mum would be proud!

3:36 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

I hate the fact he's in my city. People like this keep Rep. Dan Burton in office.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home