Apr 7, 2010

Pissed Off


I thought I'd mark my own comedic territory here with some pee jokes - attempting fart humor would only put me in the gaseous shadow of Grand Master McFadden.

So Dr. Jack Kassell wants anyone who voted for Obama to go elsewhere for urologic care. He won't deny treatment to anyone - how Obamacare of him - but he'd prefer if Democrats fuck off and die of bladder infection before asking for his help, so horrible is health care reform. Having voted overwhelmingly for Obama, I'm sure his African-American patients feel at ease with him treating their UTIs.

Oh, and as it turns out the guy has no idea what the hell he is even talking about.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Moore said...

I still lay claim to graphic depictions of poop.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home