Feb 1, 2006

Fuck The Democratic Party

I'm done with them. They are an ineffective bunch of pompous ass, whining, enabling, Piss Ants. They should have filibustered Alito. They keep saving their political amunition for some mythical battle in the distant future. It's over! The battle's lost!! And it will be even worse if they run Clinton or Biden (whom I will NEVER vote for!) for president and lose (or have stolen from) and the Supreme Court is stacked with more Right-Wing Lunatics.

Tim Kaine's response was typical for Democrats: condescending sloganeering. "There's A Better Way" must have been repeated 30 times. The better way was never specified other than to apparently not be what Bush wants.

There is a better way. Not enabling this dilapidated party again. Liberal Democrats need to give up fighting from within this party and form a new one. I suggest naming it The Progressive Party. They could fight for real social change and break up the two power duopoly.

Here's some good toons about the Democrats lack of testicular/ovarian fortitude:

Ward Sutton asks "Dude, Where's My Party?"

Bad Reporter observes the Endagered Political Species.

And Jen Sorensen observes Democrat's strange strategy for success.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brian McFadden said...

I was also less than pleased with Tim Kaine, but I doubt a third party will do anything but make things even worse.

Actual liberals need to be more active in the party and put pressure on, or even drive out the mealy-mouthed bastards in the middle.

It can work. The right did the same thing to the Republican party and they've been happy as pigs in shit throughout my entire life.

The Democrats just need a couple eloquent progressives to win some primaries who are willing to wallow in the poo of politics to get their message out there.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Matt Bors said...

I don't know. I'm so disenchanted right now I can't fathom things ever turning around.

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy. Yesterday, I received my "no affiliation" voter registration card from my local election bureau. Goodbye and good riddance to the Democratic Party. I feel so cleansed!

12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's see....Republicans have problems now...Democrat Party still hasn't cleaned up their mess from Clinton...

And third parties never wins the election...


...I think we're screwed no matter who wins...

Charles Brubaker

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home