Mar 9, 2006

New Toon: Headlines

There's so much in the news these days I tried another USA Today parody to fit it all in (here's the first).

As of this week my strip can be found in the Cleveland Free Times and I can finally see my work in print every week as I'm at the fringes of their distribution range. So, new comics will be posted on Thursday from now on, mainly because I don't want it appearing online days before it does in print and I now have enough papers to warrant this-maybe even to consider myself a bonafide print cartoonist.

You can see the two articles that are too small to read by clicking here.


click to enlarge

4 Comments:

Blogger Mikhaela Reid said...

Nice, I guess we both had the same thoughts about spermicide and genocide this week.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Abell Smith said...

George Carlin used to do a joke about that, about a pro-life right-winger who's watching an execution and "spills his seed" in his pants... and there he is, "with his jockey shorts full of little Vinnies and Debbies, and nobody's saying a word to the guy."

Great Pope caricature, BTW...

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, um library has an extra a in it.

6:02 AM  
Blogger Matt Bors said...

oh, poop.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home