Mar 16, 2006

New Toon: PNAC: The Halo


click to enlarge


I mean to keep Products For A New American Century non-political (see previous the PNAC comics Speedstick and The Divine Iron.), but this was too good to pass up. The ankle tracking device for pregnant women wasn't my idea, though. Unfortunately, it was a legitimate suggestion by right winger I ran across on some blog comment somewhere.

The whole South Dakota ban isn't getting as much attention as I'd like, but don't worry, the whole abortion debate is about to get a lot uglier: Pat Robertson has received word from God that another Supreme Court vacancy is on its' way.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mikhaela Reid said...

This is awesome, and I completely agree about South Dakota. Some dude wrote an angry letter to the Rochester Insider saying my cartoons weren't funny and I did too much about abortion and gay issues. Screw that!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Matt Bors said...

Thanks.

Not leaving the exception for rape and incest is what really gets me. Couldn't they challenge abortion without being out-and-out barbaric?

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home