Dec 1, 2008

Mailbag Douchebags

Let's reach into the mailbag and answer some questions from fans!

Earl:
You are totally full of shit, are you on Al Qaida's payroll?
I am not, although I'd probably make more if I was. I don't think terror is doing nearly as bad as the newspaper industry. I also bathe frequently and they have a clause in their contracts against that.

Tom T:
I would like to point out to you that your 11-24 strip is just the kind of "hate" mongfering[sic] you so often lampoon...I would like to know what your beliefs are about God and Jesus Christ, they are obviously faulty.

Just to clarify what I am saying, "Ye must be born again".
Tom, I'm super Jesus-y. Not only do I hate hate, but I want to help the poor get a leg up on them 'ol money changers. Many believers may not know this, but Focus on the Family is never mentioned once in the New Testament.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Moore said...

Whaaaaaaaat a frieeeend we have in Jeeeeeeeesus....

Your beliefs are so faulty they don't even exist!

11:33 PM  
Blogger Eric Dyck said...

Actually, your fondness for bathing is part of your toon-terrurrist ways!

Christian crusaders were much perplexed and mystified by all the cleanliness and hygiene in the Muslim lands and brought many of those habits home with them.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home