Feb 16, 2009

Don't Call It A Donation

I prefer the term "charitable retention gift."

You may notice the handmade cardboard sign on the right urging you to donate to my cartooning endeavors. While I don't much like asking or begging for money, I will say I offer far better services than the Wall Street banks that already received a few of your hard-earned dollars in the form of a bailout.

And you'll get a return on your investment in the form of continued cartooning! AAA rated by the most reliable institutions!

Also, if you'd like to get something in return other than my eternal gratitude, you can invest in some original art by purchasing your favorite strip, all hand-lettered and nice looking. Shoot me an e-mail if you're interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home