Feb 8, 2006

Matt Bors' 115th Dream

I was out on a lake floating in an inner tube. There was a big party on the shore for Chief Justice John Roberts, but he wanted to catch up with me out on the lake. We floated around on rafts and talked politics while sharing a box of Wheat Thins. He was wearing a suit on his raft and was very nervous about being splashed by passing swimmers.

I voiced my concern that he was a facist. He smiled and told me the way to get through a Supreme Court confirmation hearing was making outrageous statements.

"Whites have the benefit of being able to act more vociferous," he said.

Then we were sucked down a giant water slide into a water park. When it dumped us out I hit my arm on a ladder and broke it.

Then I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home